Privacy notice for event participants
In connection with your participation in this event, Deloitte will, as the data controller, collect and process personal data about you for the purposes specified below. Therefore, please read this text carefully in order to understand how we process your personal data.
1. Which data do we collect about you and for which purposes?
We collect and process the following types of personal data for the purpose of processing your event registration; planning and conducting the event; evaluating the event (evaluation input is anonymised upon receipt), handling internal and external marketing activities including marketing and recruiting campaigns, as well as general branding at our social media platforms and our career site (such as intranet news, homepage news and campaigns, physical campaigns etc.); assessing whether your profile could match a job in Deloitte:
- your name; e-mail address; telephone number, photo; employment and education details and other information provided by you in your CV, diploma or any other documents disclosed by you to us, photos taken of you during the event as well as quotes from you during the event.
Profiling is taking place for the purpose of assessing whether you could be a match for a potential job with Deloitte. Please be informed that you have the right to object to such profiling.
3. From whom do we collect your personal data?
The personal data are collected from you or our photographer.
4. The legal basis for the collection and processing of your personal data
We collect and process your data based on the following articles of GDPR:
- Art. 6 paragraph 1 (a); your consent.
5. Who do we share your personal data with and why?
In connection with one or more purposes outlined above, your personal data may be disclosed to and shared with the following recipients: Vendors and other Deloitte entities.
6. Who do we transfer your personal data to?
Transfer of personal data to data processors
We may transfer your personal data to other Deloitte entities. We may also transfer your data to IT providers, including cloud service providers, or to vendors of external services, who process and /or store the personal data on our behalf.
Transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside the EU/EEA
We may transfer your personal data to recipients located in countries outside the EU/EEA for the purposes listed in section 1. In such case, the legal basis for the international transfer will be EU’s Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC), or other applicable legal basis.
8. How long do we store your data?
We store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes above.
For CV, diploma or any other documents disclosed by you to us in this context: 12 months after event attendance.
For contact information, evaluation inputs, photos and quotes: Until consent is withdrawn.
9. Your rights
Subject to the conditions set out in the applicable data protection legislation, you enjoy the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data
- The right to rectification of your personal data
- The right to erasure of your personal data
- The right to restriction of processing
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time
- The right to objection to the processing of your personal data
- The right to objection to profiling
Please note that these rights are not absolute, as they should be balanced against legal requirements and Deloitte’s legitimate interest.
NB. Please be aware, that if you subsequently withdraw your consent or object to the processing, Deloitte will immediately remove your personal data from digital media and cease further processing of your data. Photos and quotes used in already printed (physical) campaigns, however, cannot be withdrawn.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet).
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions with regards to the protection of your personal data or if you wish to exercise your legal rights.
Deloitte Statsautoriseret Revisionsselskab
2300 København S
10. Revision of our privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and thus the notice may be subject to changes. The date of the latest revision of the privacy notice can be found on the top of the document.